A well-established multinational financial services consisting of Insurance and Asset Management activities is seeking a Senior Compliance Offcer to focus on the capital markets space. This company provide a great opportunity to broaden your skillset in the space due to its many activities while having a good day to day culture of a smaller team.
- Update the framework and methodologies related to capital markets compliance across borders and entities.
- Support multiple internal stakeholders and act as deputy to communication with BaFin when required.
- Monitor the group's activities on the holding of various asset classes.
- Provide guidance in the implementation of the wider compliance policies.
- 6 or more years of experience in compliance in the financial sector - ideally in the capital markets space.
- Good understanding of various financial products and instruments.
- Fluency in English, German is advantageous.