We are currently working with a Global Investment Management firm in New York that is seeking a private funds paralegal. You will report directly to the head of the Private Funds Legal team. You will be working with investment professionals and other non-investment groups at the firm on a variety of projects. This is an exciting opportunity that will provide you the chance to make an impact at a top investment firm and provide exposure to various private funds.
- Assist on the organization and closing of private funds.
- Review and negotiate confidentiality agreements, joinder agreements, and due diligence access letters.
- Run the formation and dissolution of entities, including LLC'S, Corporations, and Partnerships.
- Monitor databases, lists, and registers relating to fund entities.
- Coordinate with outside counsel and other business professionals to facilitate the transfer of investor interests in private funds.
- Bachelor's degree from an elite college and paralegal certificate preferred.
- 2+ years legal experience; ideally at a law firm
- Financial services experience preferred
If you are interested in the Paralegal role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.