One of Europe's largest banking groups are looking for a Data Protection Correspondent to become a key figure within their data protection team.
The role will sit within one of their Munich entities but will cover the data protection needs for several of their entities across Germany.
As a Data Protection Correspondent you will:
- Develop and maintain how the business operates and perform Data Protection risks assessments
- Stay informed and ahead of new and emerging risks from business and Data Protection related developments and support the assessment of their impact on the organizational-wide Data Protection Program;
- Keep the company informed of Data Protection issues and updates and perform trainings on these topics
The ideal Data Protection Correspondent will have:
- Sound knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other (local) Data Protection related Laws and Regulations
- 3-5 years of Data Protection related experience
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding about IT systems, IT security standards, interfaces and encryption standards
- Data Protection related certification preferred
If you think you could be interested then please reach out to Matthew Carton.