A well-established universal banking group is seeking an experienced Compliance Officer to join their relatively small team in Paris. This bank is building a stronger presence in Paris, which is becoming their continental European hub.
They are seeking a Compliance Manager to sit within their Corporation and Investment Banking team, which focuses on the private side. Due to nature of the role and the structure of the compliance department, there will be significant exposure to the broader department and the front office.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements in private-side capital markets operations.
- Develop and implement compliance policies and controls.
- Conduct risk assessments and surveillance of capital markets transactions.
- Provide compliance training and guidance to business units.
- Lead or support compliance investigations and reporting.
- Collaborate with teams to maintain a culture of compliance.
- Stay current with regulatory changes and industry best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of corporate and investment bank compliance experience.
- Deep knowledge of French and European financial regulations concerning various investment products.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Fluent in French and English.