A multinational banking group offering a broad range of services to both institutional and private clients, is seeking an experience AFC compliance officer to sit within a global team. As this role will be focused on correspondent banking, you will have an incredible opportunity to communicate with many of their clients and gaining a more in-depth understanding of financial crime matters.
- Conduct AFC reviews of banking clients across borders to assess their control and governance structures.
- Communicate with external stakeholders and Head of AFCs within their client base.
- Conducting AFC risk-based transaction analysis reviews.
- Close engagement with various internal stakeholders across borders and continents.
- 4 or more years of experience in the financial crime space.
- High level of communication in English.
- Experienced in Financial Compliance Reviews.
- Initiative taking, a strong eye for details and analytical thinking.