- Data collection, data aggregation, material change review, commentary procurement and production of firm wide risk report.
- Data Governance, Identification of gaps/controls, working thru lifecycle of Data Quality Issues/remediation, Data Quality Reporting.
- Independently drive discussions and meetings with senior business and risk stakeholders in all regions to interpret underlying reporting needs and ensure timely production of reports
- Participate in preparing regular and time-sensitive ad-hoc deliverables to the regulators and senior management, closely working with regional senior managers and their teams
- Leading strategic change across the firm and ensure alignment of partners to the target operating model for various risk & control processes as part of consent order deliverables
- Maintain project deliverables including reporting and tracking status using PowerPoint, Excel, Jira, SharePoint and Teams.
- Create effective presentations to be used with business audiences of various levels
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-7 years' experience in financial services, enterprise risk or a related role
- Experience in Data Governance / Controls including Data Quality, Data gaps assessment/remediation specifically.
- Experience in Tableau and Microsoft Excel strongly preferred