An International Investment Bank is hiring a VP to join the front office Securities Finance/Prime Brokerage team in New York.
This individual will serve as the main point of contact for funding and liquidity requirements in the front office working closely with Equity Finance, Delta One, Repo, Derivatives Clearing, and Collateral/Markets Treasury teams.
Prime Finance is a growing business line for the bank in the US market, and this hire is key to their continued growth and success. Candidates coming out of strong financial resource management, liquidity risk, or balance sheet management functions will make a strong fit here.
Prior experience in a liquidity management/liquidity risk management position is strongly preferred, and experience in prime brokerage is a huge plus.
- 5+ years in a treasury, funding, liquidity risk, or resource management role
- Prime/Securities Finance experience at an international bank is ideal
- Familiarity with requirements for LCR/NSFR, capital allocation, collateral/margin, and regulatory capital
- Broad knowledge across asset classes and buy side trading strategies
- Analytical and entrepreneurial mindset; collaborative to work with cross-functional and international teams