VP, IT Auditor Responsibilities
- Assume ownership for the development, implementation, and execution of an advanced Technology/Cyber Risk Program spanning the bank's front office business areas.
- Design and manage the execution of IT risk assessments of infrastructure, application, and security technology across relevant lines of business
- Execution of reviews/testing of the internal control environment, as well as identification and remediation of control framework gaps as it pertains to disaster recovery and resilience.
- Work collaboratively with business heads and senior Technology stakeholders focused on identification of control inefficiencies focused on emerging technology.
- Help to proactively resolve control issues and work alongside relevant teams to strengthen the control environment and help to fortify policies and procedures.
- Act as a strategic advisor to the business helping to streamline process and fortify failover solutions.
- Stay current with industry trends and potential risk both internally and externally to ensure consistency and efficiency with Audits as it pertains to the relevant lines of business.
VP, IT Auditor Requirements
- 7+ Years leading/managing large complex technology risk/control initiatives.
- Detailed understanding of infrastructure technology as well as emerging technology
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, OR CISM preferred
- Bachelors (Masters Preferred)
- Understanding of the bank's most high-profile and technical lines of business
- Specific experience looking at technology risk pertaining to transactions is a plus