VP - French Fluent Sovereign Sales - African Institutional Clients - Bank, London
A bank in London is looking to add an experienced Relationship Manager to their Emerging Markets desk.The successful candidate must be a fluent French speaker and have experience working with clients in Africa.
Key responsibilities of the Sovereign Sales role include:
- Responsible for sales of Sovereign Bonds, Origination and Structuring
- Focus on sales and relationship management of African institutional clients
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
Key requirements of the Sovereign Sales role include:
- Proven experience in an Financial Sales role within a leading financial institution in Emerging Markets Sales or Relationship Management in a Corporate Banking capacity
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of emerging markets
- Existing client base with Institutional Clients across Africa
- Fluent French Speaker
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the Sovereign Sales role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.