- Develop and execute strategies to build and maintain relationships with financial institutions interested in fixed income asset tokenization.
- Identify potential business opportunities and partnerships within the institutional markets.
- Establish and maintain sustainable relationships, protocols, and processes that support new initiatives and optimize the current tokenization platform.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Risk, Legal/Compliance, Technology, Operations, Marketing, and Finance.
- Meet quarterly targets for raising capital leveraging the businesses tokenization and distribution network.
- Provide significant contact and visibility with senior executives of the overall business and its wider relationships.
- 5+ years of business development experience.
- Existing relationships with banks, private credit funds, and other key players in the broader financial ecosystem.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build deep relationships with C-suite and VP-level executives.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and entrepreneurial in spirit.
- Thrives on change and continuous improvement with a high regard for transparency and collaboration.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Type 1,4 & 9 SFC License.