A rapidly growing healthcare start-up is looking to fill a senior leadership opening that will have a direct impact on the future of the company. This position will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for leading the Health Insurance business unit.
- Serve as General Manager of the Health division
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Underwriting teams to play an active role in managing the development of a product, from end to end
- Serve in a consultative role for strategic clients
- Work strategically with technical, sales, and client services teams to focus on growth and rapid expansion
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, economics, or related field
- 12+ years of experience in actuarial work in a health insurance, consulting, managed care, or related consulting business
- Experience working with health insurance underwriting teams
- Has played a role in the management & development of products
- Has led teams with P&L responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills
- ASA or FSA