- Provides technical analysis of requirements necessary for the protection of all information processed, stored, or transmitted by systems.
- Serves as a subject matter expert within the Technology Infrastructure organization and to business partners.
- Conducts analysis into complex network problems and takes action to resolve them.
- Reviews work of others and is expected to submit work to peer review.
- Handles more extensive, high-profile work.
- Responsible for direct interaction with different IT organizations, business units and/or management.
- May conduct financial reviews, manage ordering process and handle budgetary matters.
- Manages vulnerabilities across the Voice estate
- Works with internal/external Audit teams. Manages actions/audit points
- IP Turret or Verint experience are mandatory; Trading background is a huge plus
- Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and problem analysis techniques. A high level of familiarity with the following business applications is required. Can create formulas, Pivot Tables, Format/Share documents, Manage Sites, creates and manages workflow. O365 - Teams, Word, Excel, SharePoint, OneNote, Outlook
TECHNICAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Expert in BT IP Turret (IP Trade) with trader turret systems and private wire ring-down services
- IPTrade T4Flex
- SIP services for internal and point to point carrier-level communications
- Experience with Verint 15.2 platform for call recording and integrations with Cisco, Avaya and IP Turrets.
- Cisco UCS server platforms
- VMware ESXi
- Network routing and security
- Network analytic
- Carrier networks and hybrid cloud services
- Knowledge of long term storage practice and retrieval.