Our Client, a leading Private Equity firm will be looking for a Vice President with industrials, business services or manufacturing investment background or an interest in any sectors previously listed. This Vice President will support all elements of transactions and will be the main deal quarterback with an additional piece of deal sourcing.
As a Vice President, you will be responsible for underwriting, executing, and monitoring private equity investment opportunities. You will also oversee the financial modeling and initial due diligence for investment opportunities while assisting in the management and monitoring of portfolio companies.
- Underwrite equity buyouts as a member of the deal team
- Participate and collaborate in making investment recommendations and decisions
- Perform fundamental analysis and communicate conclusions to the Private Equity team
- Craft investment memorandums
- Provide financial modeling for new deal activity
- Research companies, industries, and private equity funds
- Work on miscellaneous special projects
- Business Administration degree with a concentration in finance or accounting preferred
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking or consulting in the industrial, business services, or manufacturing sector
- 3+ years of experience in private equity focused on industrial, business services, or manufacturing investments
- You have a proven history of achievement in past professional and academic experiences
- You demonstrate exceptional analytical, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent financial modeling skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Self-directed individual with a strong work ethic