A top leading investment bank is looking for a credit risk professional for their leveraged buyout team. They are looking to hire an AVP and VP. This team is responsible for credit analysis conducted in connection with the approval of new LBO transactions and ongoing monitoring of existing LBO credits. Their clients are diversified across multiple industries and niche markets.
The bank is ideally looking for candidates with strong credit risk, credit analysis, portfolio management or credit review backgrounds. They are also looking for someone with strong financial skills, knowledge of LBOs, lev fin, or hedge fund credit, and 5+ years of experience.
- Perform credit analysis including financial performance, deal structures, business outlook, and more to be used by direct lending teams
- Monitor and assess assigned borrowers across different industries
- Create projections and financial models, including cash flow modeling, excel based risk modeling, etc.
- Prepare credit opinions with recommendations on internal ratings, risk appetite, and more
- Present recommendations & results of credit analysis to senior management
- 5+ years of credit experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics, strong quantitative background
- Firm knowledge of financial statement analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills!
- CFA preferred