A leading US Bulge Bracket Bank is looking to grow its Iberia Investment Banking team with an Associate and Vice President in Madrid.
This group is known to be leaders in all areas of front office investment banking while covering all the sectors expected and needs extra hands to strength its team following a good year. This team is also noted for having a particularly nice team culture within a flat entrepreneurial structure where there will be more substantial exposure to execution and origination of live projects than at their direct competitors.
- Support/lead responsibilities for the execution of objectives across firm's core, sectors, and Investment Banking activity
- Wide ranging support for the team's origination efforts
- Be a crucial point of contact internally and externally
- Lead position to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 5+ years of IB/M&A exposure from a reputable institution is essential but highly experienced interns welcome too
- Generalist IB exposure from top institutions is ideal
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution is
If you are looking to join 1 of the top Investment Banking teams in Madrid, then please apply!