An Elite Proprietary Trading firm is looking to bring on a Trading Systems Engineer to their team.
What you'll do:
- You'll be responsible for the performance, reliability, and availability of the firms Trading Systems
- Ensure day to day trading activities are able to run efficiently and without incident
- Be the custodian of future releases, and implement tools to further automate repetitive manual processes
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience as a Trade Systems Engineer, DevOps, or Site Reliability Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in Linux Systems Administration
- Excellent python scripting capabilities
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment, and with Ansible, Octopus, TeamCIty, Volt or Jira
This role must sit out of their Chicago office working in a hybrid model of 3 days in office per week.