Selby Jennings is partnered with an esteemed high-frequency trading firm with decades of experience operating in the global markets. This firm puts an emphasis on cutting-edge technology and exceptional individuals to power its success in a variety of asset classes.
We are partnered exclusively with this firm are seeking a talented Trading Operations Analyst to join a global Trading Operations team and primarily provided support to the firm's Energy trading desk. This individual will have the opportunity to collaborate with traders, technology, accounting, finance, and even C-level business partners across trade capture, confirmation, P&L calculation, and analysis.
- Own the processes and workflows needed to support middle and back functions of the firm's Energy trading desks
- Work with proprietary trade capture and P&L reporting systems to support daily activities
- Serve as a point of contact with technology teams to escalate operational incidents.
- 6+ years of experience supporting physical and financial Natural Gas trading
- Experience analyzing P&L across vast amounts of data
- Experience working within an active trading environment and interacting with traders, senior management, and front-office teams
- Experience with databases, SQL, APIs, and python coding experience
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or Finance preferred