Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
Our client who is a leading international bank that has big presence across APAC, EMEA and US are looking for a Trade Floor Desktop Support Engineer to be part of their global markets technology team that are in charge of providing technical support (L2) for the trading room systems.
As a Trade Floor Desktop Support Engineer, you will be responsible for
- Windows 7/10 system and Microsoft application support
- Market Data Support (Bloomberg, Reuters Eikon, etc)
- LAN/WAN network support
- PC Hardware
- Desktop support experience within financial industry
- Experience with Market Data applications such as Bloomberg, Eikon
- Good knowledge of Windows 7/10 OS and Microsoft applications
- Experience supporting LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Excellent Work life balance
- Collaborative culture