- Support senior team members in delivering Financial Industry Risk & Regulatory advisory projects, including compliance and/or risk governance framework, policies, methodologies, tools, and systems assessment/design/implementation.
- Advise financial services clients on technical areas relating to compliance and/or financial risks.
- Requirement gathering, development of business and technical requirements covering data elements, mapping, business rules & processes.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- Strong domain and technology solution implementation knowledge in banking risk management technology solution implementation - Basel, IFRS9, Liquidity, Credit Risk, ALM.
- At least 2-8 years of working experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager.
- End-to-end solution implementation experience as a functional/techno-functional consultant.
- Candidates who have experience working in a Consulting firm that has covered Banking projects (or equivalent) would be a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable of banking products and services.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)