Our client a world-leader within investment management, based in London now require a Systems Administrator Manager to join the systems and technology team. This role requires strong Linux and Windows skills which will be used in a diverse environment. As a System Administrator Manager, you will be supporting, automating, and managing a wide range of enterprise technology.
The individual who successfully secures this role will be managing an established team of system administrators within Europe and Asia-pacific, as a manager you will be responsible for mentoring, developing, and training these individuals and reporting on performance throughout. It is essential that the most successful Manager for the Systems Administration team will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships throughout the wider systems department.
- Develop, mentor, and train a team of System Administrators who are based across Asia-Pacific and Europe.
- Supporting automating and managing a wide range of enterprise technology in an established Linus & Windows environment.
- 5+ years' experience within leading a system administration team
- Ability to build out processes and operations
- Familiarity with corporate infrastructure within enterprise technologies
- Knowledge of end-user computing, automation, reporting and analytic.
- Inspirations leadership style
- Excellent communication skills.