A portfolio manager at a world class hedge fund is looking to build out their team. There is a need for an Alpha Researcher that has experience with fixed income products. This role will offer an individual career progression and an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment as well as a rare opportunity to make an impact on an emerging team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research and development of investment strategies
- Signal Research
- Development of fixed income analytics
- Collaboration between team members to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
- Get to solve complex issues within finance and technology
Ideal candidates should possess:
- At least 1 year of Fixed Income Alpha Research experience with TBA'S, Treasury Futures, Interest Rate Swaps, CDX, CMBX or Mortgage Options.
- Masters or PhD degree in a computational field, preferably Physics, Computer Science, Math or Engineering
- Python or C++ coding skills
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.