An industry-leading International Investment Bank is looking to bring on a Senior Market Risk Manager at the SVP/Director level to cover their Equities book and market risk framework across their business lines.
The role will be responsible for ensuring that all market risk assumed by the bank is properly assessed, measured, and managed. The bank is looking for an experienced senior-leader to take charge of all market risk management functions, and effectively cover all risk exposures related to their Equities book.
- Provide a framework of limits for market risk according to the local and global framework
- Identity new risks or improvements to risk measurement methodology
- Analyze and report risk to senior management
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with local management and business lines
- Experience of market environment and capital market activities focused on equity products
- Technical expertise on risk assessment
- Ability to manage in an international environment
- Degree from a Business or Engineering school