An innovative P&C insurer in the Northeast is looking to add a Senior Actuarial Analyst to their growing actuarial team and assist with their commercial lines business.
If you have a strong pricing background and are looking for an amazing culture and growth within a fast-growing company, make sure to apply!
The Senior Actuarial Analyst role has the option to be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Responsibilities of a Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- Pricing and building tools
- Preparing state filing materials
- Creating new templates to improve pricing
- Utilizing your predictive modeling skills and coding abilities such as SAS, R, SQL, etc.
Qualifications of a Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- At least 1 year of pricing experience, commercial lines experience preferred
- 2-5 exams passed towards ACAS
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, actuarial science, or related experience required
What's in it for you?
- EXTREMELY competitive compensation package & career advancement
- Full Benefits: Medical/Dental, Life Insurance, PTO, etc.
- FULLY remote.