Software Developer - Top Hedge Fund
An Elite Hedge Fund Headquartered in Boston is looking to hire a strong Front Office Software Developer who can work directly with quantitative researchers and data scientists. This team is focused on building quantitative software, trading architecture, and implementing models.
Software Developer benefits to Include:
- $150,000 - $200,000 base + bonus + benefits!
- Build and Implement enterprise solutions for portfolio management and investment teams!
- Fantastic career progression opportunities!
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with teams in the Front and Middle Office and understand their business needs and define requirements.
- Build custom simulation environments using C++ to run and analyze the validity of advanced trading algorithms
- Develop technical designs considering modularized extendibility and integration with the legacy enterprise system using Python and scientific packages (NumPy, Pandas, etc.)
- Work well within a team using Git and Linux
Software Developer skills:
- 3+ years of programming experience in C++
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python
- 2+ years of experience working with and manipulating large data sets
- Experience building complex and scalable systems
This is an opportunity to join a tight-knit hedge fund here in Boston to build out their next-generation development team. If you would like more information, please apply or call directly at 857.250.3670 for a confidential chat.