- To help create develop and maintain a reliable platform for trading operations and strategy.
- Working alongside portfolio managers to reduce operational risk through:
- Implementation of monitoring, reporting, and trade workflow solutions.
- Application of automated systems while focusing on the process of trading operations.
- Understanding deployment and development processes.
- Development in Python for at least 3+ years.
- Linux/Unix experience.
- Ability to work with PostgreSQL as well as other relational databases.
- Able to design and develop distributed systems with a focus on backend development in C/C++, Java, Scala, Go, or C#.
- Apache / Confluent Kafka.
- SDLC pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, TeamCity, or AWS CodePipeline).
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Able to operate and monitor low-latency trading environments.
- Broad back ground and understanding of equities, futures, FX, or other financial instruments.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies.
- Ability to build and deploy systems that utilize services provided by AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Able to contribute to open-source projects.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field. Graduate degree required but not preferred.