Role: Software Engineer (python) - Remote
An elite proprietary trading firm is looking for strong Software Engineers with exceptional Python Software skills. You will be a foundational piece of our infrastructure team while having direct ownership over new and exciting projects. You will develop, support our trading systems and improve components of mission-critical applications that drive our current success and pave the path for continued growth. You will also work with quants, traders and research teams to enhance our existing systems to be more flexible and scalable. You will also be developing new trading applications.
What you'll need to be successful:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related Engineering/Science
* 7+ years working with Python in a professional production environment.
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to work in a collaborative team while having ownership over new and exciting projects.
* Someone who can work in a fast paced environment while showcasing their problem solving ability
Base compensation: $160,000 - 180,000
Total Compensation: $400,000 - 550,000