- Day-to-day cash trading, buying and selling to third parties, maximising profit margin
- Managing risk exposure - manage any possible volatility of the market structure
- Monitoring the day to day developments in the grains market and industry;
- Maintaining contacts with key suppliers and receivers to build relations and close new deals on import and export business
- Liaising with various departments for new customers set up internally and getting relative information from new customers
- More than 6 years of experience in the agriculture commodity industry;
- Strong knowledge & insights into the oil seed industry and its supply and demand dynamics;
- Strong knowledge on local and global S&D of grains and related products.