Senior Software Engineer | Prop Trading Firm
One of the world's most established trading institutions is looking to expand it's elite team of engineers. With partnerships spanning over 70 exchanges worldwide, their mission revolves around enhancing markets by ensuring liquidity, precise pricing, and transparency, thus contributing to market stability regardless of fluctuations.
Their engineers work closely with traders to identify the business problems they face and determine how they should be solved. They apply a disciplined and scientific approach.
- Utilize C++ and/or Python to design and develop trading systems, tools, and infrastructure
- Collaborate deeply with traders, risk analysts, researchers, and other engineers
- Gain and develop an in-depth understanding of trading theory and practice
- 2-4 years of full time working experience at a prominent technology firm
- B.S. in Computer Science from a top university
- Strong engineering instincts and a deep understanding of computer science fundamentals
- A background in high-performance computing / low latency strongly preferred
This is not an entry-level position - no fresh grads please!
Our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.