Senior Site Reliability Engineer
A high frequency trading firm is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join their Trading Infrastructure team as a capable application developer to unify standard practices, as well as helping to manage and support other teams working mainly with Python and Kubernetes.
- Expertise with containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding and implementation of CI/CD pipelines in a large scale
- Development and maintenance of automated processes via Python scripting.
- 5+ years of SRE or DevOps professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Working with other developers to implement different aspects of the application life cycle such as application deployment, scaling and monitoring.
- Standardizing processes across different teams to keep things maintainable and to facilitate quicker application development.
- Owning and improve services storing monitoring data such as logging, metrics, and tracing.
- Representing the Trading Infrastructure to teams responsible for system administration, data centers, networking, and more.
- Designing system for high availability and fault tolerance.
This role is fully remote and hiring urgently!
Sound of interest? Apply now!