An industry leading mortgage lender and financier is looking to build out its loan servicing team focusing on both single family and multi-asset functions. This position will be working with some of the more complex portfolios and securitized products including commercial bond transactions. This incumbent will be responsible for analyzing and processing borrower consent requests. Additionally you will be tasked with conducting underwriting analysis and liaise with legal teams accordingly. This position will also allow for significant approval authority while requiring effective communication for anything needing higher approval authority.
- Analyze, process and oversee advanced transactions and fulfill borrower requests as needed.
- Handle and effectively process multiple requests simultaneously.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with external lenders as well as internal groups on various consent requests/ collateral changes.
- Provide exceptional customers service and support while managing a large volume of requests.
- 5- 7 years of loan servicing/ operations experience specifically in the mortgage or commercial lending space.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or any related field of study.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Proven track record working with advanced legal documentation.
- Working knowledge of Freddie Mac/ Fannie Mae lending guidelines.