My client is one of the biggest corporate investment banks in Germany, they have multiple offices around the world globally and are currently looking to hire a Senior Platform Engineer for their Berlin office.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with high degree of personal responsibility.
- Flexible working model, you're able to choose whether to WFH or WFO.
- Personal and professional training sessions for further career progression.
- 30 + 2 days of annual paid leave.
- Salary package between €90k - €110k depending on experience.
- You are responsible in expanding the core platform to enable the team to develop better end-user applications.
- You work with cross-functional teams to support the build out of the strategic analytics platform.
- You maintain and improve the platform to make sure development cycle time is reduced and also to make sure relevant legislation and standards are met.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or similarly related fields.
- Proven experience working in the financial services space, ideally banking - and having a good understanding of financial products.
- Proven experience with programming tech: C++, Python and similar.
- Proven experience in database tech: MySQL, Oracle, Redis, and similar.
- Fluency in English (C1), any other languages, especially German is a huge plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.