Sr. Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Spearhead the Design & Configuration of Cisco routers and switches
- Ability to use Network Management tools (SolarWinds, VINE, GEMOne)
- Design architecture, including the software, hardware, and communication to support environment.
Sr. Network Engineer Requirements:
- 10+ YOE in the development of Enterprise-Wide or Large-Scale networking infrastructure
- Experience working with Cisco & Palo Alto Firewalls
- Ability to work on-site 5 days weekly
- CCNP Certification (CCIE preferred)
If you are interested in the Sr. Network Engineer role, please apply in ASAP!