Senior Internal Audit Manager - Investment Bank
My client is a leading Investment Bank with a strong international presence and we are recruiting for an Senior Internal Audit Manager to be based in Singapore.
This role will be suitable for candidates who seek challenges and who are interested in joining an organisation with a strong global name in the market. We are looking for candidates with experience in Internal Audit with a Capital Markets/Global Markets background. We are also open to looking at Audit and Accounting candidates from Big 4s.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Internal Audit Manager - Investment Bank role
- Lead and spearhead new internal audit plans for the business
- Perform Audit reports and complete the audits within a stipulated time line
- Develop new audit standards and processes, and to enhance the audit routines with the use of Technology
- Partner with various senior business stakeholders to address emerging risks and issues
- Lead a team of internal auditors and provide training to the audit teams in Asia
Key requirements for this Senior Internal Audit Manager - Investment Bank role
- At least 9 years of experience in an Internal Audit function - ideally with experience in an Investment Bank/Capital Markets/Global Markets
- Good understanding of general Governance processes and policies
- Strong technical skills and a strategic mind-set with business acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management, and keen eye for detail
- Sound understanding of Audit processes and regulatory requirements
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)