Responsibilities of the position:
- Working within the treasury department to identify and quantify liquidity risks.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of liquidity stress testing frameworks.
- Managing the collateral of the trading book for designated portfolios.
- Leading the expansion of initiatives for new products.
Requirements of the individual:
- Strong understand of liquidity risk and frameworks.
- A proven track record in collateral management and optimisation.
- Experience in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Willing to be based in London.