Join a highly engaged commercial bank that serves global clients including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging in billions of dollars.
Being a part of this fast-paced and competitive organization consists of designing, analyzing, developing, testing, debugging, and modeling system components necessary to produce potentially shippable product interactions while also delivering high-quality code that complies with standards and satisfies architectural tests.
In this role, you will be a part of the Wholesale Loans Technology team responsible for performing pair programming and assisting the team in supporting applications in all required environments.
Job Responsibilities Include...
- Provide estimates for user stories utilizing planning poker.
- Participate in product backlog prioritization, story mapping, and story splitting activities.
- Prepare and lead spirit review meetings showcasing completed product backlog items to the product owner and subject matter experts
- Proactively look to develop and implement best practices across the entire project team, practicing continuous process improvement.
- Collaborate face to face and virtually with the product owner, operations, and technology partners around the world
- Guide team members toward the best solutions for the problem at hand
- Listen, interact with, and train developers to enhance their skillset
Key Qualifications Include...
- 3 - 4 Years of Experience!!
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree - preferably in Computer Science
- Strong written and oral communication
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with global teams
- Minimum 8+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience with Spring framework, REST, Micro Services, Cloud Native application development, Agile, DevOps, and TDD
- Competitive Salary and bonus packages
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/401K
- Generous PTO
If interested, please click the link above for immediate consideration!