A leading High Frequency Trading firm is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their Chicago team. This role can be hybrid out of the firm's Chicago office or fully remote. In this job, you'll develop and maintain the infrastructure and tools used by Developers, Traders, and Risk Managers. This firm utilizes leading edge technology and celebrates both collaboration and autonomy.
- Provide best in class support for the organization's suite of applications
- Test and automate upgrades of the firm's applications
- Continue to improve the firm's own logging, monitoring and alerting practices
- 5+ Years of Experience in the field of DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Experience utilizing Python or shell scripting to automate rote system-level tasks
- Linux experience (5+ years)
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools