The company was founded to transfer advancements in smart beta from academia to industry through investable indices. They provide a foundation for investors to access these indices with complete methodology. With around 45bn USD in assets replacing its indices, the company is a huge player in smart beta and factor investing. If you are looking for a role with huge scope for progression and innovation, this is the job for you!
It is important to be able to work well in a small team and take responsibility for your development and assess the whole picture and not just small pieces of code.
- Ability to use MATLAB and SQL as development tools
- Some quantitative finance exposure (Professional or Academic)
- Previous software development experience in a professional environment would also be plus.
- University Degree level in Computer Science/Computer engineering or similar field
- English Language written and spoken skills are required. (French is not required but a willingness to learn over time would be great.)
The candidate must have a valid EU Work Permit.