Our client is an early stage start-up (Series A with $35+ MM) that was founded this year that is changing the consumer lending landscape. Their founders are industry veterans with successful careers in both large enterprise settings and start-ups environments. They are backed by some of the most successful investment firms that have a track record of backing tech companies that we interact with every single day alongside with angel investors that bring years of board member experience and impressive careers themselves.
- Experience working in agile environments
- Critical/forward thinker and acute problem solving skills
- Experience with debugging and documenting
- Excellent communication skills
- Python, Docker
- STEM degree, CS preferred