Title: Senior Associate - Operational Risk Program Management
A rapidly growing global bank is growing out their Operational Risk team with the addition of a Senior Associate. This opportunity is a unique role where one will find themselves designing and implementing Operational Risk Management practices as well as working closely with C-suite and senior stakeholders to drive change management.
- Assist in the design and execution of Operational Risk Management program level strategic projects which include monitoring business practices and materials, the development of processes, training, reporting and governance activities.
- Measure performance, monitor trends, and defines limits to mitigate corporate risk.
- Helps drive the culture of risk awareness by being a visible leader and working closely with first and second line of defense
- Takes part in the reporting and communication of Risk Governance Forums and Committees
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, or economics
- 9+ years of work experience in Risk Management within financial services
- Experience training, directing, and guiding peers, subordinates and management
- Strong work ethic with a motivation for rapid career growth and advancement
- Familiarity with the regulatory environment
If you are interested in becoming a Senior Associate in Operational Risk, please do not hesitate to apply!