Senior Actuarial Assistant
Company Summary: A very well-respected insurer in the US has an opening for a Senior Actuarial Assistant on their growing team. This company has been in business since 1905 and has provided longevity and stability to all of its policyholders and employees since! This role can also be worked full-time remotely.
The Senior Actuarial Assistant will be responsible for:
- Commercial lines pricing
- Maintenance and development of pricing tools
- Prep state filings
The Senior Actuarial Assistant should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in math, actuarial science, or a financial related field
- Completion of 3 or more CAS exams
- Proficient with R and SQL
- Previous commercial/farm pricing experience
If this opportunity is of interest to you, then please don't wait to apply!