A Top International Investment Bank is looking to hire a VP to join their Counterparty Risk team in NYC.
The individual will focus on Counterparty credit in the second line of defense from a Market Risk perspective and work closely with internal teams from numerous verticals within the firm.
- Analyze the Market Risk associated with secured financing and equity convertible bonds of US counterparties.
- Work closely with various teams in the firm to set market risk appetite and limits to guarantee consistency with business objectives.
- Asses and advise confirmation for transactions in deals within the pre-deal risk approval framework and examine counterparty risk effects.
- Develop and enhance models working alongside the Quantitative Development team to monitor risks.
- Bachelor's required; Master's preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in risk and/or trading.
- Familiarity with Quantitative and Financial methodologies.
- Strong business, and organizational skills.
- Understanding of analytics associated with Market Risk.