- Responsible for the daily monitoring and reporting of Market Risk across all funds.
- Expected to lead monthly risk committees to the entire business, attended by the senior partners.
- Carry out ad hoc analysis across risk and for the PM's, answering any questions or concerns surrounding the funds and new products.
- Tasked with new product design, carrying out detailed analysis and continued development of the models across all funds (old/new), products and risk associated to the platform.
- Working closely with portfolio managers, communicating your findings in a non-technical manner for complete understanding and coherence.
- Tasked with advising the senior partners on setting risk limits and recommending ideas for the design of the risk control mechanism.
- Sitting on the investment committee, you will be expected to approve all new trades and business activities.
- A Master's degree in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Physics, or other science disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a Credit Risk role or within the Credit Risk markets
- Excellent IT proficiency using Excel, VBA and SQL.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to speak to a non-technical audience, senior management and external investors.
- Have the gravitas of both managing a team and mentoring more junior colleagues, challenging senior management on business activities.
- Strong Risk Management knowledge within Credit Risk