Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for identifying and analysing performance data for a wide range of asset classes.
- Completing the review and implementation of the Banks risk and performance monitoring capabilities.
- Optimising the Banks third party risk metrics and methodology settings using SQL, Python and VBA.
- Communicating with other departments and member on the banks BAU tasks.
Key requirements of the role include:
- Masters in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering or an equivalent in other science disciplines.
- Experienced in risk & performance analysis cross-asset classes.
- Experience programming and coding in VBA/Python/SQL and knowledge of Bloomberg PORT/factset.
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and stakeholder management skills.
- In depth knowledge of European and UK markets.
- Willing to be based in Zurich.