Our Investment Management recruitment team is currently collaborating with a leading global asset manager that has over USD 600 billion in assets under management. We are seeking a highly qualified candidate for the position of ESG Integration Specialist, reporting to the Head of Alternative Assets in Asia.
The role will focus on incorporating ESG issues into the Real Assets investment procedures. The successful candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in sustainability in Private Markets, with a particular emphasis on Renewables and Infrastructure. It is also crucial to have hands-on experience in integrating ESG into investment processes.
- Provide assistance in analyzing and integrating ESG concerns into Real Assets investment procedures.
- Encourage deal teams to consider the impact of sustainability issues on investment decisions.
- Collaborate with investee companies/projects to manage ESG concerns.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in integrating ESG into the investment process.
- A graduate or postgraduate with expertise and training in environmental, social, and governance issues, as well as knowledge of emerging trends.
- Substantial experience in private market sustainability
- Hands-on experience in integrating ESG into investment processes.
- A minimum of five years of successful ESG engagement
- Exceptional writing, analytical, organizational, and communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).