One of the nation's leading real estate asset management firms is looking to hire a VP of Real Estate Acquisitions for a fully remote position. The candidate will play a key role in the acquisitions of data centers around the country with the support of a full team including analysts, a closing team and property management team.
The VP of Real Estate Acquisitions will be responsible for:
- The sourcing, business development and acquisitions of data centers
- Gather market information through a mixture of networking and independent field work.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Real Estate Acquisitions
The VP of Real Estate Acquisitions should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in real estate preferably on the acquisitions side
- 3+ years of experience in data infrastructure asset class is preferred
- Be open to traveling to different parts of the country sourcing and closing deals