Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Identification, prospecting and development of new sales opportunities throughout the UK
- Own the end-to-end relationship with partners and maintain senior executive-level contacts with the goal of driving as much qualified business as possible into the sales pipeline
- Identification of new logo opportunities throughout defined territory
- Deliver/Exceed annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory.
- Proactively driving pipeline volume, accelerating sales cycle and increasing conversion ratios
- Establishment and maintenance of close customer relationships with users and decision makers at all levels of the hierarchy to increase sales and increase customer satisfaction
- Partner with Marketing, Product and Operations to build extraordinary customer programs.
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- Working knowledge of Ecommerce & cross-border payment solutions.
- At least 10 years of sales experience in Financial Markets combined with understanding of online payment solutions and supply payments.
- Ability to work independently and within an international team, in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Communicative and contact-strong personality with pronounced presentation and sales skills, entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as the ability to recognise customer needs and to structure comprehensible complex relationships
- Strong negotiating skills, project management skills and problem-solving skills.