A Crypto focused Proprietary Trading firm is looking to onboard a Senior Quantitative researcher to join their team. The ideal candidate for this position will have significant experience in Quantitative Research and Trading for a Cryptocurrency firm with a proven track record of performance.
- Develop and implement quantitative trading strategies across centralized Crypto exchanges.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to identify trading opportunities in centralized Crypto markets.
- Execute trades efficiently to optimize performance and mitigate risks.
- Monitor and manage portfolio exposures, ensuring compliance with risk management guidelines.
- 5-10 years of experience as a quantitative researcher or trader for a Cryptocurrency trading firm.
- Proven track record of live strategy performance.
- Master's or PhD degree in a quantitative field (Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.).
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Solidity, or other relevant languages.
- Adaptable to the fast-paced and evolving nature of the Crypto industry with an understanding of regulatory considerations.