My client is one of Germany's most successful financial services companies headquartered in the Rhine-Main region. The Head of Risk Methodology is looking to grow his team and thus would like to hire a motivated Quantitative Analyst to cover a number of tasks. The team provides analysis to the company's product development, risk and model development departments. You should have knowledge around financial instruments (derivatives, rates, FX and other products), valuation, market risk and VAR. The very flexible day-to-day consists of cross-departmental projects, for example implementing a new model risk management system, and combines conceptual work with a high degree of stakeholder-management. The working language is English, German speaking skills are not essential.
Further requirements are:
- A degree in Financial Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, Econometrics, Statics or a similar field
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in a quantitative or risk function within banking, financial services or consulting
- Independent working style
- Basic skills in VBA and programming languages
- Very good English speaking skills
For further information, please apply here or get in touch with Michael Franz directly - his number is +49 30 726211403.