An elite hedge fund based in NYC is looking for a quant developer to work on enhancing critical trading infrastructure. You will be working with a tight-knit team of quant developers, quant researchers, and portfolio managers.
You will be able to undertake a range of responsibilities with this firm, including:
- Developing low-latency infrastructure
- Working on a green field research project
- Utilizing ML
- Portfolio construction and optimization
- Having your say in technical direction
- A STEM degree from a world-leading university.
- To be a Python enthusiast!
- Ideally, experience in a trading environment
If you are looking for a quant developer role where you can have a major impact, learn a ton, and get paid well for it, then please apply!