- creating and maintaining infrastructure and internal tools that can help support the trading and research function
- develop and maintain the automation of trading platforms (digital assets or crypto)
- data cleansing, data collection, and observing the trading platforms to ensure data accuracy
- develop software solutions and work closely with stakeholders to determine the end-users needs
- ability to work independently and in a team to meet deadlines
- solid in python with more than 2 years of software engineering
- familiar with linux, unix or windows
- familiar with web and data management
This is a great opportunity to be part of a diverse team in top asset management where you will be part of helping to build the pioneer team in Singapore.
We invite all candidates who are keen to join, to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)